Monday, December 29, 2008

Let The Games Begin

We are starting this blog for those in the Damiano Family, but others that want to join in the fun can participate. The new year brings all those new year resolutions. After four of the Damiano Girls have delivered babies and Christina has gained weight with going to school full-time, everyone is looking for a little weight loss program. Now Biggest Loser isn't just about losing weight, it is changing your lifestyle for the better.

The overall winner goes to the competitor who loses the greatest percentage of bodyweight.
To become a competitor you must join to be a follower at the sidebar.
This blog will be used for sharing each other's success and to help inspire those during the hard times. Let the games begin!

2 comments:

  1. dude! I so want to join! once I pop out this baby I am ALL about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I get my menopausal hormones back in balance, I am going to be all over this. :) I have been on my bioidenticals for 10 days, so far no noticeable difference. We'll give it a month and hopefully see if there is a change. :)

    ReplyDelete