Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Biggest Losers: It's Changing Lives

Okay, so I know Biggest Losers can be kinda cheesy, but on the other hand, it is so true. I like the Biggest Loser plans because they are healthy and work you out. It also doesn't seem like it is a crazy diet and really hard to do. It seems like this plan would be easier to follow than some of the other diet plans. Biggest Losers is also not a diet plan, it is healthy living. I have their Food Pyramid and the suggested foods by the servings per day. I like to have their suggestions for what kind of foods I should be eating right by how many of them I am supposed to be having a day. You could print this out and put it on your fridge to help remind you of what you should be eating everyday and how much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment